From: <briano <at> bioteam.net>
Subject: Re: [Root-l] deobfuscator broken....
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.perl.bio.general
Date: Sunday 31st March 2013 14:11:03 UTC (over 3 years ago)
I've fixed a few issues related to paths, so no more server errors. I can
also see in the debugger that data's being retrieved from the databases.
However, it appears that links like "javascript:submitMe('Bio::Seq')"
aren't actually submitting, though I see no errors in the browser's
console. Taking a closer look ...

On Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:41:35 PM UTC-5, Dave Messina wrote:

> It should be just (shudder) Berkeley DB.
>

> On Dec 13, 2012, at 18:18, Jason Stajich
>
> wrote:
>
> > I think it uses mysql but I don't know if that was reconstituted on the

> new server.
> >
> > On Dec 13, 2012, at 2:52 PM, Peter Cock
>
> wrote:

bioperl.orgdeobfuscator