Fields, Christopher J | 5 Apr 16:21 2013

Re: Has anyone looked at using Perl with Illumina Basespace?

(clarify: meaning any Perl/Python/etc interface to it)

Our sequencing facility is looking into testing it out at some point, but we have a lot of comp resources
locally to process data, so it depends on long-term costs.

chris