| 29 Apr 18:36 2013

Information on warning message using

Hi all,
I am having some trouble running bioperl script The
script works fine, but I don't understand a warning message when retrieving
a gff (in this case gff3). That message is:
'skipping a misc_feature'
I have searched a lot on google but I didn't find an answer. I tried to
look up the code.. but
since I am not fluent in Perl I just saw that in case feature is a misc
feature, warning is raised.
Now, maybe I misunderstood, but the misc feature is one from column 9 tag
as described in ? If yes, shouldn't its name be
printed out when it is being skipped, to let the user know which feature
has been removed from gff?

~Francesco Brundu