From: Scott Cain <scott <at> scottcain.net>
Subject: GMOD 2014 in San Diego!
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.perl.bio.general
Date: Tuesday 12th November 2013 13:31:30 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Hello,

I am pleased to announce registration for the 2014 GMOD meeting is open!
 The meeting will take place in San Diego following the Plant and Animal
Genomes meeting, January 16-17.  We already have some great talks lined up,
including one from our keynote speaker, Andrew Su, on a centralized model
organism database for the long tail of sequenced genomes.  The registration
fee for the meeting is only $50 through December 16th but goes up to $70
thereafter, and space is limited, so register soon!  For more information
on the meeting, see the wiki page:

  http://gmod.org/wiki/Jan_2014_GMOD_Meeting

For those who would like to present a talk or poster, the meeting
registration form includes a section for submitting the presentation title
and abstract.

I look forward to seeing you in San Diego,
Scott

Scott Cain, Ph. D.                                   scott at scottcain dot
net
GMOD Coordinator (http://gmod.org/)
216-392-3087
Ontario Institute for Cancer Research