anikng | 1 May 06:47 2014

Bioperl "align is not recognized as internal or external command"

Hi Forum members,

My purpose is to do multiple sequence alignment using perl script and
Bioperl mdules. For that I installed Bioperl  and Clusalw2 (2.1) in my
Windows 7. When i tried to run a small code (attached below), it is showing
some error
as "align is not recognized as internal or external command etc etc.. A
screen shot is attached.

I saw someone post similar error, but could not find any solution. So,
kindly suggest me the solution.

An Lee, Seoul,

use Bio::Seq;
use Bio::Tools::Run::Alignment::Clustalw;
use Bio::AlignIO;

BEGIN { $ENV{CLUSTALDIR} = 'C:/ClustalW2/clustalw2.exe'}

$factory = Bio::Tools::Run::Alignment::Clustalw->new(-matrix => 'BLOSUM');
$ktuple = 3;
$factory->ktuple($ktuple);  # change the parameter before executing

$aln = $factory->align($in);

Bioperl-l mailing list
Bioperl-l <at>