From: Fields, Christopher J <cjfields <at> illinois.edu>
Subject: Re: [Attachment Removed] Bio::Tools::Analysis::Protein::GOR4;
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.perl.bio.general
Date: Wednesday 14th May 2014 16:29:26 UTC (over 2 years ago)
The raw result is attainable using the result method according to the
module documentation (see below). The rest of the documentation goes into
more detail on how to retrieve the data in a more OO manner.

chris

[[email protected] ~]$ perldoc Bio::Tools::Analysis::Protein::GOR4

NAME
       Bio::Tools::Analysis::Protein::GOR4 - a wrapper around GOR4 protein
       secondary structure prediction server

SYNOPSIS
         use Bio::Tools::Analysis::Protein::GOR4;
         #get a Bio::Seq or Bio::PrimarySeq
         use Bio::PrimarySeq;
         $seq = Bio::PrimarySeq->new
           (-seq=>'IKLCVHHJHJHJHJHJHJHNLAILAKAHLIELALAL',
            -primary_id=>'test'); # a Bio::PrimarySeqI object

         my $gor4 = Bio::Tools::Analysis::Protein::GOR4->new (-seq=>$seq);
         $gor4->run;
         print $gor4->result;# #raw text to standard error