John Fox | 22 Jun 03:51 2012

R workshop at UC Berkeley Aug. 6-9

Dear R users,

I'd like to announce a workshop on R, entitled "The R Statistical Computing Environment: The Basics and
Beyond," which I'll be teaching at the University of California, Berkeley, from August 6 through 9.

Held under the auspices of the Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)
Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research, the workshop is aimed at new users of R but, as
its title implies, it will go beyond a basic introduction to R.

More information is available on the ICPSR web site at <http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/sumprog/courses/0147>.

Thank you for your attention,
 John

John Fox
Sen. William McMaster Prof. of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/