RhinoSoft.com Support | 8 Jan 00:53 2010

RE: ÝÏíæ ÇÝÖá ÇáæÖÚíÇÊ áÝÖ ÛÔÇÁ ÇáÈßÇÑÉ ÈÇáÕæÉ+Çæá ÝÖíÍÉ áãì ÚÒ ÇáÏíä ÈÓ ÌÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇãÏÉ þ

Dear Mona,

Thanks for your email, but at this point I have NOT actually received
your message because I have implemented a challenge-response based
anti-spam solution. Before I can receive your message you must
respond as outlined below.

You will not have to do this again.

Visit the following URL and follow the simple instructions. When
you do this I will receive the message you sent and ALL future
messages.

http://zp.RhinoSoft.com:8081/?key=1a46803e.4b4673e0.8b3ac6b8

If the above URL does not appear all on one line, copy and paste it
into your browser's address bar.

PLEASE NOTE: If you receive an error message when attempting to
visit the above URL, it is very likely that your network is not
allowing you to visit my confirmation page. If this is the case,
contact your network administrator for help, or contact me by
telephone.

If you do not respond within 3 days, your message will be
DELETED and I will not be able to receive messages from you in the
future.

I apologize for this small one-time inconvenience, but I have been
forced to implement this challenge-response based anti-spam solution
to eliminate 100% of the spam I receive, and it really works!

To learn more about the software I am using to stop spam, please
visit http://www.Zaep.com/. Zaep has stopped 100% of all the spam
messages I was receiving every day.

Thank you,

RhinoSoft.com Technical Support