Daniel Frey | 3 Dec 09:58 2003
Picon

[Operators library] bool_testable

Hello, world!

I removed bool_testable from the CVS tree. I also updated the
documentation to use the new license (*) and added a note about the
portability (and non-standard-conformance) of the separate, explicit
instantiation. Comments welcome.

Please note, however, that removing bool_testable doesn't mean that I
won't add it again in the future if we can solve the remaining issue(s).
I was hoping for some more comments to <http://tinyurl.com/xi3x>, but
AFAICS we still have no agreed-on solution, thus I cleaned the CVS to
prevent releasing something we have to revoke later.

Regards, Daniel

(*) There was a copyright statement from Beman and Dave, both allowed me
to change the license. I hope this was the correct way, but IANAL. Beman
also gave a blank permission to change the license to the Boost Software
License 1.0 for everything he holds a copyright on here at boost. I
would hereby like to do the same. I wonder if it would make sense if we
have a page where everyone can sign up so the maintainers have an easier
job when moving to the new license.

Daniel Frey

aixigo AG - financial solutions & technology
Schloß-Rahe-Straße 15, 52072 Aachen, Germany
fon: +49 (0)241 936737-42, fax: +49 (0)241 936737-99
eMail: daniel.frey <at> aixigo.de, web: http://www.aixigo.de