From: charlie <charles.yates-LPO8gxj9N8aZIoH1IeqzKA <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: ANN: Shotcut - FLTK Video Editing Software
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.fltk.general
Date: Sunday 7th November 2004 08:03:17 UTC (over 12 years ago)
Hi all,

Thought I'd make an early announcement about the video editing software I'm
developing using fltk 1.1.x - it's mainly designed for linux, licensed with
GPL and has been commissioned by a TV broadcaster in India (UEL).

While it's early days and there's no formal documents, there are some
screen shots and other images associated to the project at:

http://users.pandora.be/acp/shotcut

They probably won't tell you a lot about it :-), but I thought I'd let
people know that the project is underway in case there's any interest.

If anyone is interested in helping (mainly with testing and user comments),
feel free to drop in on irc.gimp.net #mlt or reply here asking for more
details.

Cheers,

Charlie

CD: 2ms