From: Bradley Lowekamp <blowekamp-2loH/HJHQuifRvmTrFJqzg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Ruby wrapping
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.itk.user
Date: Wednesday 2nd May 2012 15:56:59 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hello,

WrapITK is a great and powerful tool to access all of the components of
ITK. Unfortunately, I am not sure of the status of it with Ruby, I don't
believe I see any nightly dashboards with in on the ITK dashboard. If you
need are more modest you might find the SimpleITK interface to ITK to meat
your needs. While I am unaware of many users for Ruby with SimpleITK we do
do nightly testing for the wrapping of it so I expect it to be good shape.
To get a feel for it here is a primitive example: http://www.itk.org/SimpleITKDoxygen/html/SimpleGaussian_8rb-example.html

Brad

On May 2, 2012, at 9:31 AM, Jan Margeta wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Has anyone wrapped ITK for Ruby recently? It seems broken and abandoned
for quite a while.
> I would be glad for pointers to a working commit or any experience from
someone who actually tried to do it.