Manish Chaturvedi | 13 Jul 15:16 2010
Picon

Re: How to remove close, minimize and maximize buttons from QWidget.

Thanks Denis for the suggestion. It actually disabled all the buttons on my tool bar but they are not completely removed. The impression of disable buttons were still there on the tool bar. I am on Mac OS 10.5 with Qt version 4.5.3

From: Denis Akhmetzyanov [mailto:dakhmetzyanov <at> smartlabs.tv]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:29 PM
To: Manish Chaturvedi
Cc: qt-interest <at> trolltech.com
Subject: Re: [Qt-interest] How to remove close, minimize and maximize buttons from QWidget.

Hi,

Flag Qt::Tool reduces the thickness of title bar. You could try:

setWindowFlags(Qt::CustomizeWindowHint | Qt::WindowTitleHint);

Qt::CustomizeWindowHint - turns off window title bar and close, maximize, minimize buttons

Qt::WindowTitleHint - gives window a title bar (without any buttons)

In my environment (Ubuntu 10.04, Gnome, Qt 4.6.3) it is work fine.