From: hmartinez <hector.martinez <at> sensetrix.com>
Subject: Re: Streaming audio
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.sdl
Date: Friday 1st June 2012 10:55:43 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Thank you Mason and Patrick for your replies.

I understand what you mean, but it seems still hard for me. I'm trying to
search for examples using SDL_AllocRW but there are very few pages with
examples.

If I look here (http://sdl.beuc.net/sdl.wiki/SDL_AllocRW),
it seems that I have to create all those functions (myseekfunction...), but
I have not found the meaning of those functions. Do I have to create a read
function where feeding the data? In that case, how to do it with curl (or
any other way)?

I have also found this (http://efreedom.com/Question/1-2058141/Reading-SDL-RWops-Std-Istream),
but I don't know (again) how to get the data into the istream.

I don't know how to approach the problem. Could somebody help me to make up
my mind with this issue?

Thank you.

CD: 2ms