Roy Stogner | 15 Dec 20:09 2009
Picon

Re: New getpot.h

Did you have time to test the current version yet?

I'm looking over it now, and it looks like it should be really easy to
add the include files functionality.

Here's my thoughts for the extended API:

If text in brackets has whitespace in it, it is interpreted as a
directive rather than as a section name.  I.e.
[include.chemistry.in] is a section name, whereas
[include chemistry.in] is an include directive that reads the contents
of the chemistry.in file (and of any files that chemistry.in includes,
depth first).

On the other hand, it would be just as easy to eschew writing Yet
Another Meta-Language, and instead just run all input files through a
cpp pipe before parsing the result.

Preferences, anyone?
---
Roy