From: Ben Davis <Ben <at> brisbane.coc.edu.au>
Subject: MS & Novell Alliance - oh my...
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.misc.novell.schools
Date: Friday 3rd November 2006 01:10:14 UTC (over 10 years ago)
Have a look....
http://www.novell.com/linux/microsoft/

Ben.

Ben Davis - Computer Systems Manager
Christian Outreach College Brisbane
email: [email protected]
web: www.brisbane.coc.edu.au ( http://www.brisbane.coc.edu.au/
)
phone: +61 7 3347 5937
According to Einstein, the faster you go the longer you live.
But Jesus said,"I am the light of the world" and "in Him we
should not perish but have eternal life". (John 8:12;3:15)

Disclaimer
Warning - This email transmission may contain confidential information.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us
immediately on +61 7 3347 5899 or by reply email to the sender. You must
destroy the email immediately and not use, copy, distribute or disclose the
contents. If you believe you received this message as a result of SPAM,
please forward the entire message to [email protected] This email
contains information that represents the views and opinions of the author
and therefore does not necessarily reflect those of Christian Outreach
College Brisbane.

CD: 20ms