Adam Ashley | 1 Mar 07:33 2006
Picon

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Auth-1.3.0RC7 (beta) Released.

This should (will) be the last release candidate before 1.3.0 stable.
Please test and speak up now as come Friday (ie 48hrs from now) I will
be releasing the final stable.

Especially could someone who uses Auth against an LDAP server please
test as I only have a basic openldap setup to test against.

Adam Ashley

Gmane