Jesus M. Castagnetto | 1 Apr 17:33 2007

Re: [PEPr] Comment on Math::Math_Combinatorics

Just as a reference. For combinations and permutations there exist some other
variations, for example the "Complete Permutation" (or Derangement), and such
other weirdness.

... etc.

Caveat: I had not looked in detail at your package. My net connection right now
is quite flaky.