Maarten Balliauw | 5 Aug 18:13 2010
Picon

RE: Making PHPExcel available via a pear channel?

Hi,

A quick answer: there are no real intentions to lower requirements because
of resources to do this. If someone can replace these dependencies with
userland alternatives, patches are welcomed :-)

Joining the project team: just make a CodePlex account, email it to me and
I'll send detailed instructions.

Another announcement: there's an experimental PEAR channel up at
http://pear.pearplex.net/ where we'll be dropping future releases. I'm also
working on getting other PHP-related stuff from CodePlex on this channel.

Best regards,
Maarten

-----Original Message-----
From: Fr <at> nck [mailto:progi1984 <at> gmail.com]
Sent: woensdag 4 augustus 2010 16:06
To: Maarten Balliauw
Cc: Mark Baker; Daniel O'Connor; maarten; PEAR Dev; erik; Matthias Backhaus;
Carsten Schmitz
Subject: Re: Making PHPExcel available via a pear channel?

Hello all, always interrested by this project and the pending decision, I
come back to you...

Daniel and PEAR Group,
- what do the PEAR Group think about this depreciation ?
- what does the PEAR Group think about the backwards compatibility ?
- what is the depreciation procedure ?

Maarten and PHPExcel Team,
- is there a project or intentions for PHPExcel to decrease requirements as
Carsten told in April, 7th. ?

Bye

PS : Maarten, What is the procedure for joining PHPExcel Team and particing
to involve PHPExcel, personnally for the BIFF5/8 part ?