Re: [Cucumber] [Ruby]WARNINGING: cannot load such file -- 1.9/gherkin_lexer_en
2012-07-17 12:46:24 GMT
On Jul 17, 2012 9:53 PM, "Javix" <s.cambour-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Running 'cucumber' command on a Windows XP box gave the following warning message:
> [Ruby]WARNINGING: cannot load such file -- 1.9/gherkin_lexer_en
Does it give you that exact warning message? The strange wording makes me wonder about it.
"no such file" or "cannot load" vs
"cannot load such file"
I expect wording like the first. I see three possibilities:
1. The strange wording really is in Ruby, RubyGems, Cucumber or Gherkin. (very unlikely, but should be easy to find)
2. There is a timing/concurrency problem and two regular messages are writing over top of one another. (unlikely, but might be very difficult to trace)
3. The messages are generated by your own code, not part of Cucumber/Gherkin/Ruby. (most likely, but also easy to find)
Problem 1 and problem 3 are easy to find because you can just search all the code for the string "WARNINGING" or "cannot load such file".
(typed with my thumbs)
-- Rules --
1) Please prefix the subject with [Ruby], [JVM] or [JS].
2) Please use interleaved answers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style
3) If you have a question, don't reply to an existing message. Start a new topic instead.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Cukes group. To post to this group, send email to cukes-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cukes+unsubscribe <at> googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/cukes?hl=en