From: Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock <at> googlemail.com>
Subject: Biopython application note published
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.bio.announce
Date: Friday 27th March 2009 17:31:55 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Dear all,

An Application Note describing Biopython has recently been accepted
for publication in the Oxford Journal Bioinformatics. An advance copy
of the Open Access article is available online:

P.J.A. Cock, T. Antao, J.T. Chang, B.A. Chapman, C.J. Cox, A. Dalke,
I. Friedberg, T. Hamelryck, F. Kauff, B. Wilczynski and M.J.L. de Hoon
(2009) Biopython: freely available Python tools for computational
molecular biology and bioinformatics. Bioinformatics,
doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btp163
http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btp163

This was announced at the start of the week on our news page (to which
you can subscribe using the RSS or Atom feeds), but was worth
repeating for the mailing lists.  See
http://news.open-bio.org/news/2009/03/biopython-paper-published/

Peter