Peter Cock | 22 Sep 18:38 2009

Biopython 1.52 released

Dear all,

Those of you who signed up to our newsfeed will know this already,
but we are pleased to announce the release of Biopython 1.52:

Thank you to all our developers, including David Winter for drafting
the release announcement, and everyone else who as contributed
with feedback, bug reports etc.

Could I also take this opportunity to remind you all we have an
application note out in the OUP journal Bioinformatics:

In any scientific publication using Biopython, we kindly request
you cite this, or another appropriate publication from this list:

Thank you,

Biopython-announce mailing list  -  Biopython-announce <at>