Wkerzendorf | 18 Mar 15:12 2010

Re: expected identifier before numeric constant

Dear all,

I am trying to wrap some c functions of a c program. I wrote a c file
that has a function that I want to wrap with python. this c function
in turn accesses the program I want to wrap and has all the necessary
includes. One of these includes is a file that has the above mentioned
CTYPES. But this is an include from the c file not from the cython
file. I dont know if that makes sense: I would like to keep the cython
completely separate from the rest of the c libraries and just want to
wrap my own c function that includes the c library.

I hope that is kind of understandable.

Thanks again for the help

     Wolfgang

On Mar 12, 7:24 am, Lisandro Dalcin <dalc... <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10 March 2010 11:52, Lisandro Dalcin <dalc... <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 10 March 2010 08:35, Stefan Behnel <stefan... <at> behnel.de> wrote:
> >>Wkerzendorf, 10.03.2010 12:26:
>
> >> The discussion has moved on to the cython-dev mailing list (where it
> >> belongs) and (soon) the bug tracker. A proposed fix has been implemented and
> >> will be considered for Cython 0.13.
>
> >http://trac.cython.org/cython_trac/ticket/517
>
> http://hg.cython.org/cython-devel/rev/1a2e04bc1395
>
> --