From: =?iso-8859-2?q?Maciej_Blizi=F1ski?= <maciej.blizinski <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Django + FastCGI Problems
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.django.user
Date: Friday 1st December 2006 00:50:00 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Mike,

I was experiencing the same problems: incomplete headers and timeouts.
I did a simple trick that made my Django application run smoothly.
Perhaps you can try the same thing (it requires simple changes). I
described it on my blog:

http://automatthias.wordpress.com/2006/12/01/django-on-dreamhost-incomplete-headers/

I haven't thoroughly verified it, it's an ongoing investigation. Maybe
you could try the same thing. I'd like to know if it works for other
people as well.

Cheers,
Maciej