Maciej Bliziński | 1 Dec 01:50 2006

Re: Django + FastCGI Problems

I was experiencing the same problems: incomplete headers and timeouts.
I did a simple trick that made my Django application run smoothly.
Perhaps you can try the same thing (it requires simple changes). I
described it on my blog:

I haven't thoroughly verified it, it's an ongoing investigation. Maybe
you could try the same thing. I'd like to know if it works for other
people as well.

To post to this group, send email to django-users <at>
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users-unsubscribe <at>
For more options, visit this group at