cool-RR | 3 Jan 11:47 2010

Re: [pyweb-il:614] Advertisement: Hacker News IL

Thanks a lot Idan, I didn't know about that one, and I'll definitely be coming.

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Idan Gazit <idan <at> pixane.net> wrote:
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to advertise a new meetup group for Hacker News readers in
Israel. I suspect there will be a lot of overlap between this group
and that one.

http://bit.ly/hackernews_il

Please join and spread the word so we can figure out when to set our
first meetup!

-I

Sincerely,
Ram Rachum