Arik Baratz | 25 Sep 19:38 2006

Re: Looking for a Python trainer

On 9/25/06, Gabor Szabo <szabgab <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a Python trainer so we can start offering
> Python training to our customers.

Must... Resist... Oh what the heck.

(read with a heavy southern India accent)

Hello, my name is Ashish Khare, I've been a python trainer for
fourteen years under the great Ranjan of Pushkar, I would love to
train any python that you have, I also do cobra and rattle snakes. I
am highly experienced and my pythons have only bitten 3 people so far,
one of them tried to actually grab it by the teeth, imagine that. No
fatalities so far. I have my own basket and flute and willing to
relocate.

Please call Ashish +91 (98) 1137-7803 for more details.

Gmane