Alan G Isaac | 12 Jan 23:59 2005
Picon

Re: colorbar for figure not mappable - zap edge lines

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, James Boyle apparently wrote:
> (2) How do I eliminate the edge lines about each polygon? I can make
> them very thin but a width of zero does not appear to work.
> I recall this being discussed on the list, but now I cannot find the
> reference.

I recall John suggesting to also set the edge color (to the
same color, of course).  I hope a true zero width will
implemented.

However note that interpreting a linewidth of zero as a 1
pixel wide line is what PostScript does.  So the only way to
get a true zero width for PostScript output is to fill the
polygon without stroking it.

hth,
Alan Isaac