Andrew MacLean | 8 Jun 00:18 2011
Picon

Re: Incorrect values from scipy.sparse.linalg.lobpcg using large matrices

Version 0.7, so that might be possible. I will look into trying this
in Scipy 0.9. However, I have also tried this using the most up to
date Matlab version of lobpcg (available from
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/), and that also
gave values that were about 1000 times too large.