nich2o | 14 Apr 20:59 2007
Picon

A compressed PickleCol ?

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your work on SQLObject, I
really appreciate working with it. I have a "feature request" that may
interest someone else: is it possible to include compression (bz2,
etc.) in a PickleCol or a new Col type ? I actually do the
compression/decompression myself while SQLObject does the
pickling/unpickling but it might be useful to integrate it inside the
package.

What do you think ?

Thank you again.