From: nich2o <nich2o <at> gmail.com>
Subject: A compressed PickleCol ?
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.sqlobject
Date: Saturday 14th April 2007 18:59:51 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your work on SQLObject, I
really appreciate working with it. I have a "feature request" that may
interest someone else: is it possible to include compression (bz2,
etc.) in a PickleCol or a new Col type ? I actually do the
compression/decompression myself while SQLObject does the
pickling/unpickling but it might be useful to integrate it inside the
package.

What do you think ?

Thank you again.