From: Michael O'Donnell <michael.odonnell <at> uam.es>
Subject: Re: Tkinter for iOS (iPad//iPhone)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.python.tkinter
Date: Sunday 3rd March 2013 19:24:00 UTC (over 5 years ago)
As I understand it, GUI can be used under Objective C,
but the only viable GUI is that used in Apple's Objective C.

One solution would be to provide a library called tkinter with
the same classes and methods as those provided by tkinter, but instead
mapped onto Apple's GUI (is it COCOA?)

This may or may not be difficult, based on the kinds
of metaphors Apple uses.

Of course, only the subset of Tkinter you actually use would need
to be mapped.

Mick