Claude Gouedard | 3 Feb 17:57 2009
Picon

[python(x,y)] Re: When will there be a 64-bit version of Python(x,y) ?

Hi, Jonathan
Did you try linux.pythonxy ? ( http://linux.pythonxy.com ).
It's 64 bit ready ...

Claude

2009/2/2 Jonathan Hannay <jdhannay-EkmVulN54Sk@public.gmane.org>
Yes that is a good point.

I already do have the 64-bit linux setup but it was such a pain to install everything compared to python xy on windows.