Threader Slash | 3 Nov 10:04 2009
Picon

Eclipse IDE: Qt Designer integration

Hi Brendan... Just a quick comment on your article about Eclipse IDE and Qt Designer integration [http://groups.google.com/group/pythonxy/browse_thread/thread/5297a34dccc2c2 ] - in one word: awesome! http://nikaria.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/awesomeness1280960.jpg

If there some bit or fix I can help in some other troubleshooting, just let me know. Cheers... ThreaderSlash