Features Download
From: Zacheusz Siedlecki <Zacheusz.Siedlecki-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Which fast one way hash function for secure comparison?
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.security.cryptography.securityfocus
Date: Sunday 27th December 2009 17:53:09 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Thanks a lot. This is very usefull information, but I think I have
just found a better solution - one way function VMPC.
It's very simple and has a
strong first preimage attack resistance.
                  Zacheusz Siedlecki

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Omar Herrera
>>> http://fastcrypto.org/
>>> http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc4543.html
>>> Regards,
>>> Omar Herrera
>> Thanks for the links. VMAC performance looks interesting, but it is
>> message authentication code, not exactly one way function. What about
>> first preimage attack resistance?
>>            Regards,
>>                     Zacheusz
CD: 3ms