mess-mate | 1 Mar 23:41 2007
Picon

stupid beginners question

Hi all,
may stupid, but how can i open port 80 (www) for my server staying
in the dmz zone ?
My config is as follows:

------------------modem adsl (ppp0)---------
                        |            |
	       		|	router/shorewall
                 server in dmz       |
		 	   	    LAN

as explained in :
http://www.shorewall.net/three-interface_fr.html

There is no firewall or proxy running on the server.
The router runs shorewall/proxy(squid) on a debian system.

What can i do giving access from the net to my server ?
Thanks for the help.
best regards
mess-mate

There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.
		-- Mark Twain