Das | 1 Aug 01:35 2011

WARNING: Cannot set Martian logging on wlan0

>From what I read at Shorewall's docs;

It's my understanding when you receive this warning when you
start/restart Shorewall this is because you have more then one adapter
listed in the interfaces and since it is not active then this is the
normal response from Shorewall, is this correct?

If this is correct I noticed using kernel version it does not
give me any such warnings, but with kernel 3.0 it does.

I'm not sure why from one kernel version to another you get the
message or you don't, as I'm not aware of any kernel
differences/options that should cause this behaviour. Why would this
happen this way?

Got Input?   Slashdot Needs You.