From: Nicole <nicole_nielsen07-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Windowing in Praat
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.speech.praat.user
Date: Friday 3rd June 2011 09:04:50 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi All,

I would like to  extract acoustic features for emotion recognition. Before
doing so, I would like to perform windowing. How can this be done in Praat?
Or is it already being done as Praat analyses per frame? If so, can it be
edited to segment per 1 second and extract features from such as pitch,
etc?

Thanks! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

[email protected]

To consult archives :	         http://egroups.com/list/praat-users/
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: