Paul Boersma | 23 Apr 13:21 2012

Re: Re: Digest Number 2405 Tab Key in Linux

dear Linux users,

having read the responses, it's clear to me now that a keyboard shortcut for playing the selected part of the
sound is crucial to your work, and I agree that Command-H is cumbersome. Fortunately, I think I found the
way to override the automatic Tab key behaviour on GTK (it's called a "key snooper function", for the
programmers among you), so I will try to implement that in version 5.3.14.

thanks,
Paul
_____

Paul Boersma