From: Robert Fekete <frobert <at> balabit.com>
Subject: syslog-ng poll
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.syslog-ng
Date: Monday 1st February 2010 11:52:11 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Dear syslog-ng Users,

As you might have already seen, we have recently restructured the
webpage of syslog-ng Open Source Edition to resemble more to the
webpages of our other products. We have also added some new information
(e.g., references to third-party packages, etc.). We would also like to
ask regularly your opinion about syslog-ng and its various features
using anonymous, quick-to-complete polls. As a starter, we would like to
know which version of syslog-ng do you most (meaning, on most of your
hosts).
If you have a few free seconds, please vote in the sidebox of the
http://www.balabit.com/network-security/syslog-ng/opensource-logging-system/

page.

Also, any comments or would like to suggest questions to future polls
is welcome.

Regards,

Robert