From: <development <at> phoenix.gov>
Subject: Easy Performance question
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.systems.lotus-domino
Date: Monday 3rd April 2006 20:25:38 UTC (over 10 years ago)
What is the most efficient/effective way to delete documents based on Date
Created?  I want to build an agent to delete all docs in a database > 31
days old.

I need an agent  to purge docs from my Mail Journaling Database. The
Journaling option to Purge and Compact at a 31 day interval could result
in a ~20GB database before the 31 day cycle kicks in .   I don't want to
deal with that

Using the Agent Builder causes an error with the simple Document Selection
option.  It cant build a Temporary index that big - and I don't want to
FTIndex the whole thing.

Should I ....

Have a hidden categorized  view ?

Build a Document Collection?