From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fabio_Azevedo_-_Confedera=E7=E3o_SICREDI?= <fabio_azevedo-duWcdTh218XQ4tFLR8X5nw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: TWS JSC does not start up
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.sysutils.tivoli.general
Date: Monday 3rd December 2007 12:48:10 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hi list,

I do need a help. My TWS JSC is not starting up when I try to conn the MDM.
I checked up the telnet test (specially in a port 31117) and I got success
but not when I try to use the windows console. Ah, I applied the JSC FP3,
as
well, my MDM has the FP3 too.

Tks a lot

Atenciosamente,

 <http://www.tivoli.com/> Fabio Azevedo

Analista de Sistemas e Aplicações – Escritório de Projetos

 <http://www.develop.com.br/> Develop
IT Solutions – Porto Alegre RS Brasil

Tel.: 55 51 33584700 – rml 8860 / 55 51 91529959

  _____