Picon

TWS JSC does not start up

Picon
From: Fabio Azevedo - Confederação SICREDI <fabio_azevedo@...>
Subject: [TME10] TWS JSC does not start up
Date: 2007-12-03 12:48:10 GMT

Hi list,

I do need a help. My TWS JSC is not starting up when I try to conn the MDM. I checked up the telnet test (specially in a port 31117) and I got success but not when I try to use the windows console. Ah, I applied the JSC FP3, as well, my MDM has the FP3 too.

Tks a lot

Atenciosamente,

Fabio Azevedo

Analista de Sistemas e Aplicações – Escritório de Projetos

Develop IT Solutions – Porto Alegre RS Brasil

Tel.: 55 51 33584700 – rml 8860 / 55 51 91529959