From: Giulliano Paes Carnielli <gcarnielli <at> daitangroup.com>
Subject: RES: [Contribution] Support for dynamic PCAP play (play the same PCAP multiple times)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.telephony.sipp.user
Date: Wednesday 30th November 2011 17:58:20 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi Guys,

I've sent this post before, submitting some changes I made to fit some
requirements of my project, but I didn't get any feedback. I'm not sure if
I proceeded correctly. As I've mentioned, this is the first time I submit
code for an opensource project. So please, I'd appreciate any comments.

Once more, I've attached the diff file with my changes. I'm insisting on
this topic because it would be nice having an official build of the SIPp,
containing this fix, so I can drop using a hacked one in my company's
projects.

If I'm placing my code in the wrong list, please let me know.

Regards,

Giulliano