From: Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell <at> mac.com>
Subject: Re: [OS X TeX] latex2rtf 2.1.1 r1114 (2010-03-16 08:56 UTC) error on run
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.tex.latex.latex2rtf.devel
Date: Wednesday 4th August 2010 22:30:52 UTC (over 8 years ago)
On Aug 3, 2010, at 1:02 PM, Alan T Litchfield wrote:

> No, this is the package you referenced on TeX on Mac OS X mailing list
> earlier.

Scott, if you or anyone else is interested, I can provide the Apple
installer package setup.  This is an unofficial binary that I put together
a few months ago:

http://www.tug.org/pipermail/macostex-archives/2010-April/043664.html

To compile a 3-way binary for 10.5 and later (on OS X 10.6), I had to edit
the Makefile as follows:

PLATFORM?=-isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk
-mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -DUNIX -arch ppc -arch i386 -arch x86_64

http://p.sf.net/sfu/dev2dev-palm

CD: 26ms