From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Christian_Feuers=E4nger?= <cfeuersaenger-gM/Ye1E23mwN+BqQ9rBEUg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: groupplot, legend outside of an axis and externalizing everything
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.tex.pgfplots
Date: Monday 11th October 2010 13:28:25 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hi Stefan,

its good to see that you found a satisfactory solution! I remember that you
can use the preamble configuration

\pgfplotsset{
  invoke before crossref tikzpicture={\tikzexternaldisable},
  invoke after crossref tikzpicture={\tikzexternalenable},
}

to do that sort of thing *automatically*. The 'invoke before' - thing is
invoked just before the \ref is resolved, and the 'after' thing directly
afterwards.

Best regards

Christian

2010/10/11 Stefan Schulze Frielinghaus