jilt | 5 Aug 09:04 2009
Picon

Re: [CinCV] Project using Cinelerra

malefico@... wrote:

> even when I see the motion in realtime (a moving cross between the
> speakers) I can't see where the keys are.

Ciao malefico, here is a bezier patch that surely works on cin 2.1 CV
and that should let you see what you don't see by now in the timeline:

http://ichthyostega.de/cinelerra/bezier-patch/

Honestly don't know if it's what you where searching for but I think you
could find out that just by reading the documentation.

I'm so interested on blender's sequence editor, I don't like the way cin
behaves with still images (gimp's animation), and I'll have a try with
blender's sequence editor to compare the two software functionalities...

ciao
jilt

Gmane