Mike Melanson | 1 Feb 03:13 2004
Picon

Re: CVS: ffmpeg/libavcodec fastmemcpy.h,1.1,NONE

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:

> All includes are in USE_FASTMEMCPY ifdef switch, and that's only present
> if mplayer says so. For now, I have changed to pass -I../libvo/ through
> OPTFLAGS so we don't need that crappy fastmemcpy.h file, which only
> contained a single #include "../libvo/fastmemcpy.h" line...

	This strikes me as the wrong way to approach the problem.
ffmpeg-enabled apps have ways of asking ffmpeg to use custom functions.
get_buffer() is a good example of this. There has never been any "#include
"../libvo/get_buffer.h" stuff if ffmpeg. The fastmemcpy stuff should
follow the same model.

--
	-Mike Melanson