From: Emil Ivov <emcho-st2Kn3bmYpHYtjvyW6yDsg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: [jitsi-users] Re: Jitsi configuration for SRTP
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.voip.sip-communicator.user
Date: Thursday 28th April 2011 14:29:19 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hey Carmelo,

Jitsi does support SRTP but it does so through ZRTP key negotiation.
This has the advantage of providing end-to-end encryption (contrary to
the standard SRTP impl in Asterisk that can be eavesdropped on the server).

It is however not supported by Asterisk and you would hence need to use
an actual SIP and RTP proxy in order to have it work.

Hope this helps,
Emil

На 28.04.11 15:58, Carmelo Fischetti - Digi Unit написа:
> Hello to everybody,
>
> I’m new to this mailing list since I’ve just started to evaluate
Jitsi

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D.                       67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead                           France

CD: 3ms