From: <proclus <at> gnu-darwin.org>
Subject: Re: [OpenID] evangelizing OpenID through experienced evangelist s (was: radical mormons)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.web.openid.general
Date: Monday 1st March 2010 18:52:09 UTC (over 7 years ago)
On 28 Feb, SitG Admin wrote:
> Proclus: are you affiliated with, or representing, TRM?

I am the editor and founder of The Radical Mormon.

> >Those of you who have been following mormonism on the web
> >for many years will probably recognize The Radical Mormon
> >publication.  This was likely the first attempt to make
> >a web portal for latter-day saint people, and this pioneering
> >effort helped to inspire many other sites to do likewise.
>
> I take it you would like TRM to do so again, with OpenID?

If there is sufficient interest in the site, I think that OpenID would
be a lovely addition.  It was envisioned as an interactive portal, but
most of the interactive tools are now unfortunately broken.  A redesign
based on OpenID might be a very good idea!

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/

--
Michael L. Love Ph.D
Department of Biophysics and Biophysical Chemistry

Interoffice Mail: 608B WBSB, SoM

office: 410-614-2267
lab:    410-614-3179
fax:    410-502-6910