Patrick Lightbody | 12 Sep 21:36 2010
Picon

Re: IE certificate warning page

Gil,
That page isn't a real "page" in the normal sense. You won't be able to get its source with WebDriver, so don't
bother :)

The real question is: Simon, when do you anticipate that things like certs and auth (Basic/Digest/NTLM)
will be supported natively? Until then should we be documenting a solution to that stuff with BrowserMob Proxy.

Patrick