From: Patrick Lightbody <patrick <at> lightbody.net>
Subject: Re: IE certificate warning page
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.web.selenium.devel
Date: Sunday 12th September 2010 19:36:35 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Gil,
That page isn't a real "page" in the normal sense. You won't be able to get
its source with WebDriver, so don't bother :)

The real question is: Simon, when do you anticipate that things like certs
and auth (Basic/Digest/NTLM) will be supported natively? Until then should
we be documenting a solution to that stuff with BrowserMob Proxy.

Patrick