Farrukh Najmi | 6 Jun 03:09 2013

Re: javax.naming.OperationNotSupportedException: [LDAP: error code 53 - UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM: Bind failed: Cannot Bind for Dn uid=admin, ou=system]

Doh! You are absolutely right Scott. Once the typo was fixed I can
authenticate just fine and WEB SSO is working with Shib 2 IdP and my
spring-security-saml2 based SP.

I had been chasing my tail and did not spot this typo. So sorry to
trouble you and thanks very very much.

On 06/05/2013 06:08 PM, Cantor, Scott wrote:
>> My login.config file looks like this:
> You have the same error that was pointed out to you a couple of times.
>
>>         bindCredentials="ldap1"
> It's bindCredential
>
> https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/IdPAuthUserPass
>
> -- Scott