Tres Seaver | 23 Mar 15:33 2011

Re: CMF Tests: 3 OK, 3 Unknown

> Subject: UNKNOWN : CMF-2.2 Zope-2.13 Python-2.6.5 : Linux
> From: CMF Tests
> Date: Wed Mar 23 02:30:21 EDT 2011
>
> Subject: UNKNOWN : CMF-trunk Zope-2.13 Python-2.6.5 : Linux
> From: CMF Tests
> Date: Wed Mar 23 02:32:21 EDT 2011
>
> Subject: UNKNOWN : CMF-trunk Zope-trunk Python-2.6.5 : Linux
> From: CMF Tests
> Date: Wed Mar 23 02:34:21 EDT 2011

These build failures are the result of a wonky Download-URL server
(wwwsearch.sourceforge.net) for 'mechanize':  it returns multiple copies
of the 'Content-Length' header.  I filed a bug, which Mark Ramm has
promised to escalate:

 https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/ticket/18486

setuptools assumes that there will only ever be one header.  I have a
patch for that in the setuptools tracker:

  http://bugs.python.org/setuptools/issue123

In the meanwhile, should we be trying to work around this issue?

Tres.

Tres Seaver          +1 540-429-0999          tseaver@...