From: Lennart Regebro <regebro-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: How to extract a CPS database to a set of XML files ?
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.web.zope.cps.devel
Date: Friday 26th October 2007 12:13:56 UTC (over 10 years ago)
On 10/26/07, hlr fa  wrote:
> We're currently using CPS 3.3.5 and we want to extract its contents into
XML
> files.
> As a CPS beginner, I'm wondering if some API does exist for extracting
the
> hole content of my site in order to create a set of XML files. These
files
> should conserve also the initial structure.

It depends. The trick is to know what object-specific data that should
be exported. For content that is based on CPSShemas there is an API,
you can get the schema of the content and get a list of the data that
should be exported. For other objects you simply have to treat each
content type separately.

--
Lennart Regebro: Zope, CPS and Plone consulting.
http://www.colliberty.com/